Project Ropes: New Awareness Gear Shop!: When I think about my life in terms of my Epilepsy, one motto comes to mind over and over "No Fear, No Stigma. It is one of my missions in life to dispel the myths associated with Epilepsy: by the way I live my life, to talk unashamedly about it and to educate.
I challenge all of you to do the same. This disorder is very much an unknown for many. It leaves us in situations where we have very little control. Take it back through strength, education and support.
I've put this motto on gear for us to share with others. So, those of us living No Fear, No Stigma lives can show how we can break down the negativity associated with Epilepsy.
Check it out here!
http://www.cafepress.com/projectropes
There is a very small markup on these product which will go towards our work locally in Winchester,VA. We are in the process of forming an therapeutic lending library that will serve children of all disabilities including those living with Epilepsy. ~Kim

No comments:
Post a Comment